Im proud to announce we recieved the Kreative Blogger Award from Tammy over at Type A.
What a sweet heart!
So how this award works is we have to come up with 10 random facts about us and post them with 10 blogs that we feel also deserve the award. It's totally a pay it forward kinda thing.
Since Kelly and I co-write this blog we split the 10 facts into 5 for each.
- My most fave movie ever: Troop Beverly Hills. I can't get enough Wilderness Girl hijinks.
- Our old yellow labrador is Sage, though his kennel name is Rosebanks Yellow Tamarack. His nicknames are Stinky Bear and Tiny Man.
- Sprout is a Plott Hound, which is the state dog of North Carolina. She is the most tenacious dog I have ever met, and can't stand it when you try to pinch her chin.
- Abby is our young yellow lab and uses her tail as a silly meter. When she is really silly and leaping around that tail is straight up. As she tires out it droops down.
- I really like Japanese cartoons known as anime. I enjoy going to Anime conventions and feeling like a kid again. I even wear the occasional costume.
- I used to work with horses. I even took that dream as far as being an assistant breeding manager at a large farm outside of Louisville.
- Much to the chagrin of my husband and parents, Im going to INDIA next year!
- Im in love with the Smoky Mountains in TN and have plans to one day hike the Appalachian Trail.
- Sadie is our lab/heeler mix and she is the first love of my life. (Sorry honey.) If she has done something bad when we were out, like get into the garbage, she will meet me at the door, extra wiggly and smiling with her top front teeth. Not a good poker face.
- Gidget is my beagle/jack russel mix. She definately takes herself a little too seriously. Enough that she has earned the nickname The Hammer.
Here's who we're giving the award to.
Sharin the blog love.