Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lets Linky Party!

Sorry for the late morning post.  Trying to get a puppy to go number 2 
for the first time in the rain is a bit of a waiting game.

Rhinestone Beagle




You know I DO love the look of red, white, and blue.  This patriotic piece from Kristina @ Kristina Grapes gets a lot of punch from the bright color on a neutral background.

Katie @ Sew Woodsy made these killer comic book necklaces with her co-workers no less.  A craft project after my own heart:  looks cool, a touch underground, and comic related.  YAY!


Going along with my current gardening obsession, I am in love with this picture frame terrarium from the gals over at The Boutique Girls.  Its a super simple straightforward project and they have great pictures to help you along the way.  It screams pottery barn knock-off to me.

Again more garden/flower inspired projects made it onto my pics with this ruffled pillow tutorial from Pink Ink Doodle that totally looks like a rose.  Wouldn't a garden of these pillows on your couch look great?

Did you get featured?  Grab the button below.  We made it just for you!

Rhinestone Beagle


Here's the party rules:

  • Link up any project you want as long as its made by you.  That means sewing, painting, recipes, photography, DIYs, and anything else creative you can think of.
  • Please NO ETSY SHOP links.  I already spend way too much time shopping there.
  • We would giggle with delight if you would grab our button!  No pressure though; it's not mandatory to participate.
  • Show some love and visit a couple of the other crafty projects and leave some comments.  It's nice to know someone other than your family and friends is actually looking at your posts out there in cyberspace.

OK here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Hey that's me! Sorry my picture is lousy! I do love red, white and blue though and I just love seeing it every day! I haven't had much craft time lately, but I've got some in the pipeline I hope to share! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! This is the first time I've ever been here and I have your link up! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete