Monday, September 12, 2011

Final Howl-oween Roll Call


Well I'm extremely happy to report we have the final list of our 2011 Howl-oween Tricks & Treats Craftathon participating bloggers.  The first post will begin on Oct 1st!  Please stop by and check out their blogs for tons more creative inspiration.

Christie from Describe Happy
Coley from What you make it
Jenn from Rook No 17
Kirsti from Kirsti Koo
Mamie from Home Grown Beans
Marjory from Pecks Pieces
Noreen from Craft Linky
Sarah from Sarahndipities
Wendy from Craft Goodies

Of course this list doesn't include Kelly and myself who will also be doing tutorials so that's two weeks worth of Halloween goodies.  Don't worry about Doggone Dirty Craftin either.  We will be posting our weekly linky party on schedule as usual.  I'm so excited I could squeel!  Howl-oween here we come.

Craft on!
Anita

1 comment:

  1. Whhohooo!! Looking forward to it!! And my goodness you are rocking that wig. Nice!

    ReplyDelete