Sunday, June 17, 2012

Welcome to the Jungle - 6/16


Well its that time of year again.  Gardening season!  I've already been hard at work weeding my heart away along with getting the veggie garden prepped, planted and watered.  I think I actually spent 10 hours working in the yard yesterday and of course it was in the 90s.  I know I know, I'm crazy.  But yesterday was my only day off from work this week as I'm doing a little overtime so it needed to be done.  I'm sore but it was well worth it. 

I also got 5 yards of mulch delivered this morning that I've got to get into flower beds and managed to get a little of that accomplished before work too.  (Wow I'm kinda sounding like superwoman in this post but trust me I needed a swift kick from the hubby to keep it in gear.)  Here's the first of this year's videos.  Enjoy!

Weed on!
Anita

0 comments:

Post a Comment