Tuesday, August 28, 2012

GPS with a twist

This is the wonderful gift my husband gave me when I got back from a work trip a few weeks ago.....a new GPS.......Guinea Pig Support System.

 
He took some basic closet parts and made this fantastic shelving unit for them.  We had this installed a while ago, but the little black dog you see in this picture got a little too into pig watching and brought the shelf down much to the irritation of the bunny below.  So he re-built it with better support location and lighter cage action.  I love having the pigs at eye level so I can talk to them and give them treats.....see below......
 
Piggies and bunnies want me to tell you that they want more banana!
 
Keeping the kisses coming for husband,
Kelly, the guinea pig whisperer




0 comments:

Post a Comment