Saturday, November 16, 2013

Garlic Kale Chips

OK so I did a little experimenting with some kale this week and came up with a totally yummy chip recipe.  Best part is that they are super easy to make and pretty tasty.  I'm not a big fan of regular kale chips cuz I don't think they taste like anything but the addition of garlic and a little salt make these totally snackable.  Plus they are way more healthy than potato chips. 

Ingredients
1 pound of kale
2 tbsp of garlic olive oil
garlic salt to taste

1.  Preheat oven to 350.
2.  Wash and dry your kale.  Then rip into large pieces.  I also take out the harder center vein. 
3.  Toss your kale in a big bowl with the olive oil. 
4.  Lay the kale out on two cookie sheets and season with the salt. 
5.  Pop the sheets in the oven for 10 - 15 minutes until the kale starts to brown. 
6.  Enjoy!

Pretty easy huh?  I'll be snacking on these while I catch up on Dance Moms tonight.  I know the show is awful but its a guilty pleasure. 

Snack on!
Anita

0 comments:

Post a Comment