Thursday, September 22, 2011

Linky Time!

Welcome back for another week of...

Rhinestone Beagle




This is a very cute little crocheted stash buster from AnneMarie's Crochet Blog.  Now all I need is a tiny garden gnome to go with it!

Snowflakes and Dragonflies made a very fun "boo" to get in the Halloween spirit.  A simple craft with super results!


Melissa from Shabby Love posted a pic of her fall mantle.  Check out this great bundting she made with burlap!

Naush from Doodle Buddies put up a link to a great tutorial for a magnetic bookmark.  I think this is great.  I always had a problem with mine falling out of the book in my bag.  No longer!

Did you get featured?  Grab the button below.  We made it just for you!

Rhinestone Beagle

Link up any project you want as long as its made by you.  That means sewing, painting, recipes, photography, DIYs, and anything else creative you can think of.
  • Please NO ETSY SHOP links.  I already spend way too much time shopping there.
  • We would giggle with delight if you would grab our button!  No pressure though; it's not mandatory to participate.
  • Show some love and visit a couple of the other crafty projects and leave some comments.  It's nice to know someone other than your family and friends is actually looking at your posts out there in cyberspace.
OK here we go!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks so much for featuring my crochet mushroom. I really appreciate it! I've posted to new projects this time. Have a lovely day!
    Annemarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my fall mantle!!! What an honor!! And thank you for hosting each week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting as always ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG !!! I'm so exceited that I got featured here for the magnetic bookmark. Thank you so much. Little would you realize how much this means to me. Thank you again.
    Hugs and love to you
    Naush ~ Doodlebuddies

    ReplyDelete