Thursday, February 9, 2012

Doggone Dirty Craftin Link Party

A quick thank you about last week's party.  We had a record number 57 entries!  That's the most we had since our inaugural party less than a year ago, and we only came up three short.  Lets try to beat it.  Tell your friends and fellow bloggers to come link up their projects, recipes and fun crafty blog posts.  The magic number is 61 and I think know we can do it!

Rhinestone Beagle



Katy @ The Crafty Blog Stalker is all ready for spring in her bright new scarf.  She even gives her own creative spin on the tute.
 
I so want a pillow with the Battleship boat on it! I love how simple making pillows is with
Donna @ Loopy Loop Creations.
I have caught the Valentine's Day bug so both of my faves are full of love this week. 

Meg from Revamp Homegoods posted this adorable idea of interactive garland. 
Her "14 Reasons Why I Love You Banner" is filled with little love notes to her hubby. 
One for each of the days leading up to the big holiday.

Mamie from Homegrown Beans is back with another great recipe; Chocolate Covered Fluffernutter Hearts.  A wonderful pick-me-up when you need that extra boost of sugar or the loving embrace of chocolate.

Did you get featured?  Grab the button below.  We made it just for you!
Rhinestone Beagle
  • Link up any project you want as long as its made by you.  That means sewing, painting, recipes, photography, DIYs, and anything else creative you can think of. 
  • Please NO ETSY SHOP links.  I already spend way too much time shopping there. 
  • We would giggle with delight if you would grab our button!  No pressure though; it's not mandatory to participate. 
  • Show some love and visit a couple of the other crafty projects and leave some comments.  It's nice to know someone other than your family and friends is actually looking at your posts out there in cyberspace. 
OK here we go!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party. I can't believe I am the first one!! Best wishes for a great Thursday. Linda

    http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhinestone Beagle rocks! I love your blog! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I've updated our connection via the new linky tool! I hope you stop by and do the same!

    Hugs,
    Sarah
    Dumped and Discovered

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting and for featuring my felt Flower Scarf! My blog now wears your featured button proudly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my 14 Reasons Why I Love You Banner!

    ReplyDelete