Wednesday, October 3, 2012

HTTC - Mumford and Mumbly Pincushion


It's that time of year again!!! I want to thank Anita and Kelly for hosting this great Howl-oween Tricks & Treats Craftathon again.  I am so excited to have been invited back to share my craft with you for the second year of this great adventure.  

While deciding what to do this year I thought of my doll,  Mumford and Friends.
Mumford and Mumbly together 
He's an 18 inch doll I designed several years ago.  Do I want to do another doll or do I want to do a pincushion version of Mumford?  I've really been interested in designing pincushions lately so that won out.  He stands 4 1/2" tall and is stuffed with crushed walnut shells.  What's great is that he's so easy and so are his critter friends.  Just click on his picture and it will take you to his PDF file which is a tutorial and pattern.

Surprise!!!  Since I so love to share and Halloween is my favorite Holiday I've decided to share Mumford with everyone too.  Just click on his name above and it will take you to his PDF pattern.  No tutorial on this one but he is made very similar to Mumbly.  The biggest difference is that he is stuffed with fiberfill.

Happy Halloweeeeen!!!!!!
               Marjory Peck 
                                   at   http://peckspieces.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment